Softhouse Balkans is a part of Softhouse Consulting Sweden that is one of the leading Lean and Agile companies in Scandinavia. We offer solid and innovative software solutions to international clients, as well as services within business development and Lean and Agile training. Having recognised the great potential of young IT professionals in Bosnia-Herzegovina, we have chosen to expand our business in the region. Mixing the best of Sweden and Balkan, we deliver high-quality services to our customers. Our employees are our greatest asset and our culture is characterised by a strong team spirit where every individual has an important role in the prosperity of our company.
The position we offer to you
Our business is growing and now we are hiring an experienced Scrum Master in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
You will lead two Scrum teams where we have delivery responsibility.
What you bring to the table
To succeed in this position, you have a high interest in Agile Framework and have tracked experience in leading several Scrum teams. We focus on your agile leadership skills and see that you are:
- Communicative and Facilitative – you communicate well in the team and towards other stakeholders. You know the Scrum process and how to manage it parts on daily basis.
- Assertive – you ensure that the Scrum principles are adhered to in the team.
- Situationally Aware – you notice differences and issues as they arise, you take on impediments in the team and, if needed, elevate them to management
- Lead towards self – organisation – you are a servant leader and encourage the team to take decisions and organise their work
- Practice continuous improvement – in the Scrum process in your skills as Scrum Master and by coaching others in applying the good praxis of Scrum.
For this role, you do not have to be a software developer. However, it is a bonus if you:
- Understand basic fundamentals of software development processes and procedures
- Understand the value of commitments to delivery made by a development team
- Understand backlog tracking, burndown metrics, velocity, and task definition
We take great pride that our employees have a reputation among our clients as highly professional and open problem solvers who always see to the best for the customer. In fact, our consultants are the backbone of our company and together we aspire that we all live by our values – we call it the Softhouse Way:
- Smart people – you take responsibility for your professional growth and we give predispositions for your competence development
- Efficient code in Fast flows – we work in an agile manner always ensuring that we produce sustainable customer value
- Business Benefits – In our work, we always leave the customer with a better business, structure, and code than before we entered the cooperation
As an employer, Softhouse offers a great deal of benefits to create a good productive environment. We include our employees in business development since we know that our consultants who have a close ear to customer often have the best ideas. We listen and act on your ideas as a team.
If you have the skills and the mindset for Softhouse, do not hesitate to send us your application including your CV and covering letter. Your covering letter should include details on your availability and highlight your skills and motivation behind applying. Send your CV to email@example.com
Want to know how it is to be a Softhouser in Sarajevo?
Follow everyday work life of our Softhousers in Sarajevo here.