Sometimes life gives you lemons and you need to reschedule. That’s why we have a cancellation policy so that you know how and what to do when you need to cancel your appearance at a course.
- All registrations is binding for the participant’s company as soon as Softhouse has accepted the booking and sent confirmation that the participant has been accepted to the course.
- Cancellation must always be made in writing to Softhouse (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If canceled 4 – 2 weeks before the start of the course, the client will replace Softhouse with 50% of the course fee.
- If canceled 2-0 weeks before the start of the course, the client shall replace Softhouse with 100% of the course fee.
- In the event of an incident, the place can be transferred to another person in the same company after consulting with Softhouse.
- Softhouse has the right to cancel a course whereby any fees paid may be refunded.
- In addition, no compensation is paid. Softhouse invoices the course fee after the start of the course.