Effective from 2023-10-03
What Personal Information
We Collect and Why We Collect It When you visit our website:
When you visit our website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including your IP address, the type of browser you use, your geographic location, and your browsing patterns on the website. This information helps us understand how our visitors use the website, improve the user experience, and ensure the website functions correctly.
How We Process Your Personal Information
Personal Information and Processing of Personal Information:
Personal information is any information that can be linked to a physical person. We process personal information about you if you:
- Are a customer of Softhouse Nordic AB.
- Are a supplier to Softhouse Nordic AB.
- Are involved in Softhouse’s recruitment process or are seeking an internship.
- Are a stakeholder or potential customer of Softhouse Nordic AB.
- Contact us in any way, and or through our office phone numbers.
- Have subscribed to newsletters from us. The personal information we may collect and process about you includes name, title/role, address, email address, phone number, username, order information, IP address, organization number (personal identification number), and other information you provide in your interactions with us.
Storage of Personal Information:
We store your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose of processing. We always process your personal information in accordance with applicable laws and delete them when they are no longer needed.
Links to Other Websites and Services
We try to avoid including links to websites we do not use. If we do use such links, we have agreements with third-party providers to ensure the secure handling of your personal information.
We do not sell, trade, or transfer your personal information to external parties. We may share your personal information with data processors who work with us, but only as per our agreed-upon contracts and to ensure your privacy and data protection.
We always strive to protect your personal information. We use technical and organizational measures to ensure that your data is not accidentally leaked or lost. Your data protection is of the utmost importance to us.
Your Rights Softhouse Nordic AB is responsible for processing your personal information in accordance with applicable legislation. You have the right to request access to your personal information, correction of incorrect information, deletion of your information, restriction of processing, data portability, and objection to processing. If you have any questions or want to exercise your rights, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Third-Party Providers and Embedded Content
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Necessary cookies: These cookies are essential for our website to function correctly and cannot be disabled. They are used, for example, to remember your cookie settings.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how visitors use our website. We use this information to improve the user experience of the website.
- Functional cookies: These cookies are used to enable specific features on the website.
- Advertisement cookies: These cookies are used to display ads that are relevant to you and your interests. They can also be used to limit the number of times you see an ad and to measure the effectiveness of advertising.
We never store personal information in our cookies, and they cannot be used to personally identify you. All information collected through cookies is anonymous.
You can change your cookie settings at any time and adjust which types of cookies you want to allow and disable.